a blog about cents, in every form & measure

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

omg! here we go...

here we go! I am beyond excited to begin writing here at omg! that makes sense! I have had several blogs throughout the years, but they've all been fairly short lived endeavors and have covered a multitude of subjects like "wow sometimes college sucks" and "Hi! I am paid to write this energetic spiel about kidnappings in the Midwest for this particular news outlet!" In any case, this is my new space, and I am looking forward to making it a long-lived enterprise...because like all things worth having in life, anything worth having takes time to cultivate! And so this blog will represent my commitment to writing as I continue to pursue the type of life good 'cents' entails. I'm excited to begin this journey, and I can't wait to share with my readers what it means to have good "cents" as a girly girl with big dreams and an even bigger heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment